We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This current policy is effective from 1 November 2016.
What we collect
We may collect some or all of the following information:
- A name that you wish to be identified with (this should be your legal name if it is associated with any payments to us.)
- Other name(s) that you may use to identify yourself.
- Your contact information including email address and phone number.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, city, location, preferences and interests.
- Other information about you relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Meeting legal requirements of holding workshops, events and festivals.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or via the on-line community. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will not publicly identify any information given by you to us unless you have given us permission to do so.
A cookie is a small file which helps analyse web traffic and allow web sites to respond to you as an individual. The web site can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. All web site use and statistics are done by Google analytics. If you wish you can opt out of having your web activity recorded on this web site - click here
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites we or others think may be of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have a profile, you may choose which items to fill in. For any item that is set as required, you will be able to set that entry as private, meaning it will only be seen by you and administrators of this website.
- When filling in forms, check which fields are compulsory and which optional.
Set "I do not want to be tracked" in your web browser to prevent us anonymously recording your web usage. You can also use the option below to opt in or out of being tracked
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you wish to opt out of tracking, please refer to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout